Thursday, May 24, 2012

A shot at cannon shooter

It's been sometime since my last blog post. I changed the music video on the blog to another song for the time being. Still pondering what else to do. Tiesto suits the mood somehow.

Anyway, onto the blogging!

So Cannon Shooter was released in MaplestorySEA within the past couple of weeks, and I must say it has been fun. At least until the point where I stop playing again. I really have too much things to do *shrug*

SOMEHOW
the ship reminds me of the one from Ghost Rider Party Quest. You are now unaware of that until you read that. I'm just saying.

Then the Jr. Balrog attacks with his Fus Ro Dah and you fly off the ship. The next thing you know is that you wake up on a deserted island and a monkey is raging at you.
Your health is at half and the monkey then tells you to eat an apple. Om nom nom. (Quite literally)
This will be a long story.
At the end, you're going to have to swim to another island and get some explosives to propel his escape craft. Suddenly the monkey joins you.
Then the whole thing explodes and you're in a coma for sometime.
I say coma because Cutter suddenly becomes clean shaven and well done, while you're still the same.
Soon after that you job advance to Pirate (close enough)
Oh hey Dual Bowguns.
Anyway, I'm gonna sign out with another screenshot. 73shet.

No comments:

Post a Comment