Thursday, December 23, 2010

Berserk skill quest

Skill name : Berserk
Master level : 30
Type : Passive
Description:
Increases the overall attack once HP drops below a certain level by waking up the Dark Knight's dormant spirit. However, the additional boost of attack becomes nullified once HP recovers back to a certain level.

Bleah. According to my friends in maple, the first skill that i have to max first is berserk. But i have a feeling that i should be adding beholder's buff, beholder and Maple warrior. But i do agree to the fact that berserk might actually be useful even at a low level. Unless of course i actually die before the skill takes affect, which would really suck actually.

Anyway, i got this quest from Wiz the Librarian in the Helios tower in Ludibrium. He told me about the legend of Sayram's singing shield. But i wasn't paying attention, so i just clicked next next next and accepted it. Then i had to go back to leafre and talk to chief tatamo, and he told me to hunt griffey -.- . At about 2:15am in the morning, i went to Griffey forest and lagged. I just hung there for about 20 seconds before i came down and saw griffey in front of my eyes. And i hadn't use my hyber body skill. >.> So i had to rush the boss to the left side of the map before i could buff myself. After about 2 minutes, a bowmaster came by and helped me out with my quest. It's hard to imagine that there are still people who play early in the morning. Thanks to ipiqqiebow for helpign me defeat griffey and letting me loot the [Mastery Book]Battleship cannon 70% and the sayram's necklace which was what i needed for my quest
After i got the necklace i had to talk to Chief Tatamo again and he told me to go see the Insignificant Being in sleepywood. So i went there and talked to him, and he told me to go kill Jr. Balrog and get the key to the forbidden shrine, which is the inaccessible map in Sanctuary Entrace IV.
So i killed Jr. Balrog and obtained the key for the quest and went inside the forbidden shrine and guess what i found =.= .
I found that the map was full of friggin junior balrogs and i almost died =.= . So apparently i couldn't get through the portal in the middle of the map until i killed all the Jr. Balrogs. Sounded easy, but when i reached the top. There were 5 rocks we had to choose to hit. If we hit the wrong rock, we get sent out of the map. I got sent out about 10 times before i actually found the correct rock ._.
So after i destroyed the rock, Sayram's Shield fell out and i took it. Then i had to take a long trick back to Ludibrium to see Wiz The Librarian again. But first i went to see my bii (<3), at the free market, and wish her luck on scrolling a 15% overall for int on her reverse overall. The scroll failed and she had to go >.> . So i went to see Wiz The Librarian, while my maple brother x3MoonAngelz accompanied me. So after i reached the library and talked to Wiz The Librarian, i got the skill rush, but i had no skill points to add it ._. So maybe later today i might be getting the Stance skill from a skill quest.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much, without your posting I think I might give up this job. You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete