Thursday, June 23, 2011

3rd job Soul Master

LOL LOL LOL sorry I've been away from Maple for so long that I haven't blogged for about a week xD. The Nyan Cat game has been removed and a default music video has been added, it's from a band that I admire XD. Take That F3. Though, if needed, I might bring back the Nyan Cat game.

What's upppppppppppppppppppppp stalkers, creeps, readers and others xD. Forgive my inactive-ness in blogging as my exams have gotten nearer and nearer >_> It's so close to me that I can feel it breathing on the back of my neck F5. Haha maybe that's not true, but understand what I mean >_> .

So, as some people know, I've started a Soul Master >_> bout a few months ago then stopped due to lazyness to train him xD. So yeah he's already level 70 :|. I'll write about his advancement further down the post >_> because now I have to ask if anyone has the level 43 Maple Gun for Pirates. I already got the Maple Cannon Shooter(weapon not the job >_>), Maple Gun and Maple Pyrope Shooter. Only thing left is the level 43 gun for Pirates. If I'm not mistaken the name is Maple Storm Pistol, although I could be wrong >_>
................The sunlight makes something look wrong XD

And I can upon a mega while I was slacking >_>
I am so confused as when I see these kind of equipment >_> How much they spent or how lucky they were to get nice stats.

Anyway on to the 3rd job advancement XD. But first of all for all those level 65 ++ people I recommend going to Ariant xD. That's a good place to train.
 Though the spawn rate is rather slow.... But since after big bang, you train for a 3-hour training session in just half an hour, which makes you feel bored after a while in the same map xD. My Soul Master went on adventures instead of training on just one spot >_>. So I went like this XD

Level 53 - 61 : Trojan
Level 61 - 65 : Ghost ship pq
Level 66 - 70 : Sand Rabbits and Bellamore (or something like that XD)

Anyway, on to my 3rd Job advancement! XD. After reaching level 70, I brought a Dark Crystal along just in case they didn't change the requirements after Big Bang. Sure enough, the requirements weren't changed, and I got the Ereve Search Warrant xD.
But before that I had to speak to my Job Instructor XD.
His eyes are creepy @_@ XD

Anyway, upon getting the warrant, I started looking for the dude I'm supposed to be looking for ! :D( Forgot his name XD).
For Wind Breakers....
Which is at the right side of this map
For Strikers, It's on the left side
Night walkers :
And Flame Wizards :
And finally Soul Masters ....
Lol and he was kinda annoying to fight, he kept sealing my skills >_> But the fight lasted about 45 seconds, and I got what I came for XD
And then Mikhail made me a 3rd job Soul Master XD. Though the skills are kinda decent, the speed is kinda slow >_>.

Mechanic is gonna be out in another 10-15 days, so it would be best to make preparations for their arrival XD. So go collect your guns and armor, for they will be here on the 6th of July! (either 6 or 7 I forgot XD)












 

4 comments:

  1. bro, when you job advance 3rd job soul master, do you get soul driver or brandish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soul driver, brandish is at level 100

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, bro. how about ur 3rd job skill build. i look over at the internet. however that was pre big bang, now the training areas have changed. should i put 21pts in soul driver first then max soul charge followed by combo attack? or just max soul driver, then combo attack? then go to soul charge?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My skill build was:
    Soul driver
    Soul Charge
    Combo attack

    I say combo attack last because I feel that it won't bring much benefit if you don't max your other skills as well. And maxing Soul Driver first would at least have a mobbing advantage as you can attack 8 mobs at once doing 250% damage at max level for Soul Driver. Soul Charge just adds another tint to your damage to make it higher so.... Yeah. After Combo Attack is maxed, add Coma as a bossing skill and at level 93 save your skill points for brandish at level 100

    ReplyDelete