Saturday, March 31, 2012

Back. For now. (Also Chaos Zakum)

So.......... yeah. Came back to Maple for the first time in the past month or so, just to check on things. A lot of things have changed, though my buddy list hasn't changed the slightest XD. Not that I would want it to change. I love my buddy list friends xD.

Except for a few people...
...
Never mind lol.

The last picture I took when I was online was
Moon-Crystal Power. Adds weapon attack and accuracy. I used it for the next thing.

I came online after being invited by my dear friend CryZDit invited me for a round of Zakum. I didn't have much to do. So I agreed xD. Although... we really didn't get to enter. Missed twice, so we took the chance and went for Chaos Zakum.

But first, how things were. First thing I did was log into Time Temple. Then a barrage of welcomes (oh you guys xD). I tried again to get the spiegelmann mustache from Monster Park, but then I realized I couldn't solo the whole thing, so I gave up.

Then CryZDit invited me for Zakum.

But in the end we ended up going for Chaos Zakum. Also, my face changed because of the Random Beauty Coupon. I wasn't that active during the event, so....yeah. I'll upload a picture in my next post about the faces I got. I think around 30 or so.

So yeah, Chaos Zakum! XD
With the four man crew being :
CryZDit
xCrossPorky
Puffy45
lHEARTburger

We didn't reach far. Have some background lightning xD.
If you look carefully, the lightning struck all but Cross xD. So yeah we were doomed to die. No idea where Cross went though, either he died, disconnected or exited the map.
The three drills of death xD. Chaos Zakum was cheating by using spread attacks, like a friggin stinger in Modern Warfare 3. Puffy died almost immediately. Not surprised. You can't heal yourself(if you're a bishop) inside Chaos Zakum if he casts something. Forgot what, but it's really lethal xD.

Shortly after, I died.
And then CryZDit died. Sad day as we all died and the man keeps all of his hands.
And then we had final words before I went offline xD.
DRILLSSSSSS.

So yeah, this is it for the time being. Forgive me for my hiatus. Shit's been sorted out and a lot more shit will come soon.

But until then have a nice day xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment