Wednesday, February 9, 2011

3rd Job mech

So i started playing GMS i think last week, but so far i was only online for 9 hours out of those many days. Most of those days were for slacking in mapleSEA and my school monthly tests -.- . So i managed 9 hours. Which is ok. Cuz i reached lvl 70 FTW
So.... Yeah, a big thanks to iPocoyo aka xPedoBear from Fornax from helping me reach this level and for helping me get maps at both jesters and scarecrow while i was still at a noob-ish level. And thanks to my guild Angel for giving me support lols. Even though it wasn't much. Oh yeah, and another big thanks to TeddyAlways aka SinzOnlys from Aquila for telling me which mob would have been suitable to be training on.

Anyway, after reaching level 70, i received 2 quests via the light bulb above my head. One was regarding the Resistance Ring which was gonna dissappear on the 28th of February if you don't claim it. Good stats though. o.o Oh god i forgot to screenshot it. Never mind I'll edit this post later with the stats of the ring. Anyway, the other quest was regarding my job advancement. Requiring me to go back to Edelstein and talk to Checky, my job advancer.  Something about destroying an energy converting device .
So i went ahead and met Von. Yeah that little kid from the start


Yeah i had to do a quest which was to get rock shields from the mob in a map nearby, which took about 5 mins. Then he told me to get a hat =.= from someone "here" . So i went to the left for about 2 maps then a lightbulb appeared above my head. Then i talked to that guy and he sold me the hat for 100k . I went back to Von and gave him the hat, then he left =.= So i had to buy the hat again, and that gave me access into the mine
The hat looks good on me F3. So i got inside and i saw Von and someone called Buck Teeth. He reminds me of someone XD Someone from school who always got teased. But never mind f3

So i went into a map with the Energy Conducting Device and i proceeded to destroy it. But it likes to seal skills -.- . But i killed it eventually
So i went back and job advanced, and got some decent skills that i won't show f3 But i'll show the ones i used.

Medal :3

And this is in order : Siege Mode, Knuckle cannon ( i think lols) and RocknShock which i like to refer to as the tesla coil :D


But siege mode only allows normal attacks D:

3 comments:

  1. This is GMS or Msea ? I very blur , if its maplesea then how do you go to the Haunted house , i thought maplesea dont allow going in anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post was made while i was enjoying my time in GMS. Now its still available in GMS, but unavailable in MapleSEA

    ReplyDelete