Friday, November 11, 2011

PvP experience

I love how I can jump down and roar after I die and respawn, then manage to kill a few people XD.

What's up Maplers? Today I'm gonna write a post about PvP and a few minor things...

I really should upgrade my RAM. Lag is always number one in ALL PvP matches! F5.

I like the berets that you receive every time there's a team match. They look good and they probably give some people certain motivation when fighting :P
Hey look there's an aurora coming from Mars over there.

The EXP gained from PvP is rather satisfying, considering how many points I can get in a single match. 732 points for 1million EXP >_>
73 BP ..... @_@

The great source of EXP has pushed me to train at PvP instead of LHC, not only because of that, but because it's really fun XD. Fall down and roar. Last hit a few people and get more points haha. So yeah, I reached 146.
We lost >.> But at least we lost with pride XD.

On to professions! Cole's Mineral Pouch is giving me crap, I can say that's for sure....
Nom nom nom mining level 4 now
So I mined to the limit and got scared when I saw red letters in the bottom right. I thought the White Lady of Perion had shifted to Crimson Wood XD. Apparently when you've used your insight to the limit in a day, there'll be a small notice in the bottom right saying "You cannot gain any more Insight EXP today". Seriously, red letters? >.>





Seeing as to how the Hot Time event that was supposed to run smoothly today didn't go as well as the Game Masters had planned, there's gonna be a reimbursement tomorrow at around 1430hrs (+8:00GMT). So yeah, be informed :P

And I guess this is it for now, will post soon if I get the chance. During the weekends I don't really sleep so I stay up writing stories and drawing crap. Oh and studies as well.

Till then, I'll see you guys later ^.^

2 comments:

  1. PvP is really a good source of EXP :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1m exp..wow that's alot~
    nt bad nt bad ^^

    ReplyDelete