Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Blog update

Exactly how I'm feeling now. So yeah, I was gonna post something about the Hot Time event, but I wasn't present during that time. Late breakfast >_> . Buuuttt...... yeah I got nothing. Though after the Hot Time event, quite a few players obtained Giant Potions (Can't really remember the name that well, hardly been in the Free Market lately), and Transformation Potions. I saw people posting on the MaplestorySEA page on facebook pictures of Von Leon bosses all over the place. I have 2 friends who were lucky enough to get a 100% potential scroll and a level up potion >_>. DO YOU TWO HEAR THAT? XD.

During the Hot Time, like last time, a lot of SP reset scrolls appeared in the Use section of the inventory. Crafting arrows takes up space >.> There was one thing I desired for that the event provided while I wasn't online. AP reset scroll. Hell even one point being reset is good enough for me. What are the chances that the next Hot Time they give a FULL ap reset :P. Til that day comes....

Oh yeah, song suggestions have been piling in so I put them up. I'm gonna accept another 3 more before I close all suggestions. A new poll has been put up, and for the first time(I think), a band has appeared twice on the list. Foster The People. Made famous for their Pumped Up Kicks :P. All their other songs sound pretty kick ass as well, so I suggest you guys listen to it. Though the music videos make absolutely no sense at all >_> . And one more thing, the fourth selection, Travis Barker - Let's go, is a collaboration with 4 very well known rappers. Probably 10 minutes worth of Lyrics, all shortened into 3 minutes >_> . They, are really fast rappers.

So yeah, that's it for now, maybe next time I'll post more stuff about Maple. Rawr. I seem to have lost motivation to play Maple. But still, I'm sure something will drag me back into my addiction for Maple.

Until then, I'll post more stuff for you guys later ^.^ Cheers, and have a nice day :P

No comments:

Post a Comment