Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Boring days again

I'm not joking. I'm still as bored as hell even after Chaos. Though  I did have the pleasure of training a new character, then abandoning him...(messed up the skill points xD) but then again I can restart him again... I'll save that for later.

Awww yeah woke up from a crazy dream with a tattoo
...Moving on. So yeah Maple's been boring (in my opinion) even before Chaos. But then again maybe I've just lost my touch in this game.... Meh, I'll just go with the flow then.

The new Haunted Mansion really came as a surprise to me because I thought that the Haunted Mansion from last Halloween would be up and running again. And now there's another creepy character in the game. Masked Gentleman. Oh I'm serious. After finishing a quest or something related to the event, he just appears right there!
Mmhmm... Yeah he's just disturbing. And that smile of his *Shudders*.

Crafting town portals have already been released, though you really can't access the town yet. A warning to those in El Nath, do NOT go through those portals. You'll get sent to Henesys. Unless that's your true intention of course :P
Patricia the NPC teddy bear laughs at any attempts to enter the portal. What a troll.

So yeah, all the mining stuff is available too. Like Herbs and ores and veins and what not.
Need a pickaxe so badly...

Chaos hot time event! XD. Yeah the event went on well I suppose, but a lot of people kept getting SP reset scrolls many many times over. That's like shooing your cat out of your room, and you turn around to see the cat on your desktop.
And Congratulations to the lucky people who got all the great stuff given during the Hot Time event! XD.
....Don't ask why I was at Zakum's Entrance during the Hot Time event. F3
Though I DID get something else with the box XD
Wasted them all in 3 days....

My rock got sick at Lion Heart Castle D:
It died later of kidney stones. These things really don't live long D:

Went on a Level up spree in the past 2 days and went up 3 levels.

Lol the last 2 screenshots got switched. Meh, I don't care. Though I'd like to give a BIGGGGG Congratulations to DualFizz, on reaching level 120 and becoming a Blade Master xD. Making another Dual Blade just for the hell of it. And I bought and successfully read through another Mastery Book. Beholders Buff 20 is really a good booster to my stats :P.

And this is all for now I guess. Right now it's 0423 hours (+8:00GMT) and I'm really sleepy now. This post actually took 2 days thanks to my procrastination and all the stuff I've been going through. So instead of going to sleep, I'm gonna go listen to some Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People and The Flood by Take That and sleep at 7am later. God help me if any of my parents wake up


















No comments:

Post a Comment